There are millions of people who love playing Minecraft over their devices and have endless hours of fun while playing Minecraft. For those who don’t know what Minecraft is, it is a game where you can explore infinite worlds as well as build everything from simple houses to the world’s greatest castles.
You can enjoy playing in a creative mode with an infinite number of or resources or mine deep into the world of an excellent and highly engaging survival mode, crafting weapons and armors.
Over this game, you can enjoy creating, exploring, as well as surviving along or even with your closed buddies over your mobile or even on Windows 10 over your PC or laptops.
You can intuitively discover community creations in the marketplace and enjoy getting unique skins, maps, texture packs from your most likely creators. It enables you to customize your entire experience even further with sleek add-ons.
You can also play along with a pack of 10 friends and even up to 4 friends with a free Xbox Live account online. People are searching for it to download it for free but can’t find the game because of its popularity and paid scenario.
How to install and download Minecraft for free
- First of all, all you need to do is to do the first and the most traditional step of opening your chrome, opera, firefox, or any of your desired web browsers.
- After this step, you have to download tlauncher by going to its official website that will appear right on the top of the searches as you search for it.
- You can tap over the link to get the download button available right on the top of the link.
- Once you click the green Download button it will ask you to select the platform while offering Windows, Linux, and Mac. As you need it for PC, you have to select windows for it.
- After selecting the windows operating system, you can get the file downloaded in a minute or so.
- You also have to sign up over the app while providing your gmail or password and create an account.
- After downloading the app, you have to install the Tlauncher that takes a few seconds to install and load.
- Once it is installed, you can double-tap over the icon to open it instantly. If you can’t open the file or it demands 64-bit Java for windows, then you can intuitively download 64-bit Java for windows from google and then open the app.
- After opening the app, you have to enter the username or password that you have provided over the app. Once you are done with this step, you have to download the version being provided over the box next to the name and tap the install button.
- After the download, you are provided with a button Named Enter the game that you can press to enter the game for free and have endless hours of fun.
Feel free to explore these options and get the sleekest and intuitive way to download the free Minecraft game on your PC.