Historical Stock Prices in AOL.com
Understanding the historical stock prices is important and hence, one must know how to get the historical stock prices that are genuine. AOL.com is a great website that provides the historical stock prices of all companies listed with the stock exchange. In this article, we are going to provide a comprehensive guide as to how you can download historical stock prices with just the click of a few buttons. Downloading historical stock prices from AOL.com is one of the most effective ways to understand the behavior of stocks better.
How to download historical stock prices from AOL.com:
- At the onset, go to www.aol.com. This will open up the AOL website. Downloading historical stock prices from AOL.com is extremely convenient. AOL.com not only provides historical stock prices, but also has a fully functional search bar that can be used to access any part of the internet
- The next step is to click on the search bar in the top and search for Yahoo Finance. The AOL’s search engine will lead you to a webpage with a sea of results you made from the search engine. Click on the first link and it will redirect you to a new website. This website can be used to download historical stock prices from aol.com.
- Once you are in the website, in the top right corner is another search box that can be used to check the stock prices you are looking to know about.
- Here you can view the company of your choice, for example, type in the company’s name Amazon.com and click on the suggestion that appears. This will open up a new web page with the data that you are looking for.
- In the menu below the stock price, click on historical data to find the historical price of the stock you are looking to find information about.
- In the new page, select the time period you desire and in the ‘Show’ tab you can choose to view the Stock Splits and Dividends along with the Historical Prices. Then select the frequency of the data you wish to find. It may be daily, weekly or monthly. Once all the parameters are set, click on apply.
- This will show the information in terms of the parameters you have set.
- Finally, click on the download button at the top to download the data of the historical stock prices.
- A CSV file will be downloaded to your system which can be accessed as and when needed.
What makes it so important to follow these crucial steps?
Downloading historical stock data from AOL.com is reliable and authentic. AOL.com is one of the most trustworthy sites in the world and hence it is the home to not just data but also important articles relating to a whole lot of genres namely business, lifestyle, entertainment among others. While making shrewd investing decisions, it is important to have data generated from authentic sources and downloading historical stock data from AOL.com is certainly authentic and safe.
Why is AOL.com considered safe?
The history of AOL.com dates back to the 1980s as it is considered to be one of the pioneers of the internet. AOL.com is a very lucrative website containing a range of articles and applications to keep you engaged and informed. It is one of the biggest websites in the world and hence, anything that is on AOL.com is safe and authentic. With the world constantly trying to gain an edge in today’s world of cut-throat competition, share market is one of the best ways to earn a competitive upper hand when it comes to earning a fortune. The stock market is a brilliant thing and the likes of Warren Buffet show how one can become a millionaire by making the right investing decision in their lives. Thus, to understand how stocks behave or to measure their volatility, one must understand the history associated with the stocks, how they behaved in the past and what are the time frames when the stocks fluctuated the most. This in turn helps in making shrewd investing decisions, resulting in greater return from the portfolios one wishes to invest his hard-earned money in.