How To Download From Kissanime
Kissanime is a popular anime site that enables you to watch all the latest episodes of your favorite anime series on your small screen device. It is an online streaming site with a large collection of thousands of trending anime series and the collection is updated daily to keep your playlists full all the time. In this post we show you how to obtain How To Download From Kissanime.
If you have a bad internet connection and you can’t live stream anime in high quality, there is an option to download the episode in the desired collection and watch it while being offline. It features dubbed anime episodes and episodes with subtitles in the English language so you can understand every dialogue of your favorite character.
Guide to download content from Kissanime
There are two main methods to download an episode of your favorite anime series to your PC
- Download anime using IDM
- Directly download anime from the kissanime website
Download anime using IDM
- Open your web browser and make sure to open IDM in the background
- Access the site and type the name of an anime series on the search bar
- Scroll down the list of episodes and click on your favorite episode
- Tap on the “Download this video” button at the top of the web player
- Tap on the “Start download” button in the IDM download box
You can also copy the URL of the video and paste it in the IDM to start the downloading after choosing a folder to save the video in it. Click on the play button after downloading the file to directly watch or can close the download complete box to watch it later.
Directly download anime from kissanime
Downloading an episode directly from the website without using any third-party downloader is an easier approach to offline streaming. After the latest update, you can directly download an episode from the website.
- Go to the website and look for the desired episode of your favorite anime series
- Try typing the name on the search bar if you can’t find a series from the home screen
- Select the desired season and click on the episode
- Scroll down to the bottom of the webpage to see the download button
- Click on the download button to save the video in the internal storage
You can also download an entire season of an anime series by clicking on the “Download all” button under the description section. There are language filters to sort the collection based on language but only some series are available in languages other than English.
What to do if the download doesn’t start?
Your internet browser may not be working correctly If the download doesn’t start in a few seconds after you tap on the download button. Clear all the browsing data such as cookies, cache, and other site data before downloading the anime series again. If the problem persists, try downloading again after some time as the link to the site can be down.