Davinci Resolve originally known as Da Vinci Resolve is a nonlinear as well as color correction video editing app for Windows, Linux, macOS, and plenty of others. It comes with a free edition with reduced functionality, in addition to its amazing commercial version of the software that comes with way more functions.
It intuitively includes modules for color correction, video editing, audio effects, audio mixing, visual effects, and various other functionalities. Davinci Resolve also be used as an immediate between other NLE software as well as DCP (Digital Cinema Package) creation software.
Some of its compatible file formats include data exchange formats including XML, AAF, DCP, EDL, MXF, MXF, CinemaDNG, and more.
Some of its audio-supported files include AIFF, AAC, WAVE, and image formats including DPX, JPEG, JPEG 2000, TIFF, OpenEXR, and various others.
It also supports video formats including DNxHD, QuickTime, MP$, AVI, XAVC, and more.
How to install Davinci Resolve for Free
- First of all, you have to search for Davinci Resolve in the web search using your desired web browser and open its official link.
- This search will move you to the official link placed at the top of the site, or you can also click here to move to the download site of Davinci Resolve.
- Here on this site, you will be provided with a fine download button available, and you have to hit the download button to download. You are provided with almost 4 links and you have to click over the studio version and the download will be started.
- You can simply click over the download only button if you have the studio version otherwise you have to fill the form.
- You can simply get the file downloaded and have to extract the file over your desired destination. Another file will pop up under it that you have to open and click over the application file and install it right away.
- You then have to select some of those options and click over the install button that will take a few seconds or minutes, hit next, agree on license and agreements, click next, and you can get the file downloaded.
- You can simply open the downloaded file right from its shortcut created on the desktop of your computer or even go to its folder and double click over its file location to get things done.
- Once open, you can simply use the app for all the purposes that it is providing to its global users.
The Blackmagic Design has a paid studio version along with an entirely free-to-use version all available for Windows, Linux, Mac, and other operating systems. The free version of the app mentioned above is probably one of the robust platforms on its own and is enough for almost all users. You can simply download and install this amazing or one of the best color correction or video editor available in the market for free.