Turned Down for What is a famous song by DJ Snake and Lil Jon released in 2013 and since then it has become the main song of every house and club party out there because of many facts.
The lyrics of this song, composition, and direction of this song make it a popular hit of all time with more than one billion views on the official video of the song on YouTube.
One of the main reasons for the popularity of this song is the phrase “Turned Down for What” itself because it makes you do what you want to do.
Not just the song, but the phrase “Turned down for What” itself is a popular phrase all around the globe and the song won six platinum certifications in the United States alone.
Still, after 8 years of the release of this song, young music fans are listening to this gem no matter what. The genre of Turned Down for What is hip-hop and rap so it is a good song to motivate you when you are trying to work out in the gym.
Downloading original turned down for what song is not easy especially when there are a lot of third-party remixes available in the market today.
Some of these remixes are good but still the original turned down for what song is what most music fans want to listen to. You can follow these simple steps to download the song on your device and listen to it whenever you want without connecting your device to an active internet connection.
There are two methods to download the song and one of these methods is free while the other one is paid.
- From third-party music websites
- And from iTunes
Downloading from third-party music websites
- Open your internet browser
- Search “Turned Down for What Download” by typing it in the search bar
- Tap on the first link to move to the download page
- Press the download button and select the bit rate of the song from the next page
- Tap on the bit rate and select the folder to start the download
The bit rate of a music video refers to the quality of the audio file and you should choose the highest available bit rate when downloading a music video to enjoy it in good audio quality.
Turned Down for What song if available on a large number of third-party websites in the highest bit rate of 320kbps to take the listening experience to a whole new level.
Download from iTunes
- On your internet browser, search for iTunes
- Open the first link and type the song name in the search bar
- Hit enter and tap on the first search result
- Log in to your iTunes account by entering your email and password to download the song to your device
To download Turned Down for What from iTunes you first need to buy the premium membership but you can listen to it while being online.