Pokemon is a Role-playing and Single-player Monster Catcher video game that aims to offer you thrilling gameplay. In the game, you assume the role of a trainer who needs to navigate the environment surrounding him to find rare monsters and use a gadget to catch them. Finding a rare monster isn’t as easy as you are considering; it requires you a lot of hard work and attention. Catching monsters aren’t only your aim, as taking care and getting them trained are your vital goals. As a monster trainer, you can participate in a variety of tournaments to become the master. Many other characters, assuming trainers’ role, are also roaming the world freely while chasing their dreams.
It offers similar gameplay to the Pokemon video game and brings almost the same features as the said game. You can control a character from a third-person viewpoint and participate in a battle to defeat the opposing characters using a turn-based system. The more you play the game, the more you learn the tactics and ways how to plan your strategy. Although downloading the game isn’t a big deal, many players get confused between Android Client and Windows Launcher. Therefore, we jump in to help you understand how to download the game within no time by just following a few steps.
How to Download Pokeone?
Although the game is available on any third-party websites, and you can easily grab them, no one knows which one may contain harmful files, and your PC gets hacked. Therefore, you should always prefer the official channel. Follow the given steps to get the game on your PC. Before starting, you should know that MMORPG is the game genre, and it was released back in 2018. Firstly, the game was released as its private beta version, and now it is available for everyone in the form of an open-beta version. Beta version means the game is still under construction, and developers are busy dealing with glitches, new features, and bugs.
- Firstly, you should visit the “official blog” and hit the PokeOne button available ahead of your screen.
- Clicking the said button may take you to the next page, where you will discover Pokemon Game Clients for Android and Windows.
- You should go with the first one, Android Client if you are an Android User; otherwise, choosing the 2nd option, “PokeOne Windows Launcher”, would favour you if you have a PC.
- After selecting the client for your device, the game will display another screen holding two different options to choose from. In short, the game is available on two different platforms to download, such as Mega.nz and Pokeone Community. You are fully allowed to choose your favorite one that suits you to go ahead.
- Once done, the game will start to download on your PC in a Zip File form.
- Unzip the file once the downloading gets completed.
- Run the main file and start playing the game.
The article describes how to download the Pokeone video game within a few steps, offering similar gameplay to Pokemon. The game is still running in its open-beta version but soon expected to release.
If you want more information about Pokémon or you are just a fan, there is another post about How to download Pokémon Phoenix Rising for Free in 2021. If you are interested, “click here“ and get more information about the theme.